The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
Step into a world of adventure.
Forget everything you know about The Legend of Zelda games. Step into a world of discovery, exploration, and adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series. Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule In this stunning Open-Air Adventure. Now on Nintendo Switch, your journey is freer and more open than ever. Take your system anywhere, and adventure as Link any way you like.
- Explore the wilds of Hyrule any way you like—anytime, anywhere! – Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness. Along the way, you’ll battle towering enemies, hunt wild beasts and gather ingredients for the food and elixirs you’ll make to sustain you on your journey. With Nintendo Switch, you can literally take your journey anywhere.
- More than 100 Shrines of Trials to discover and explore – Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want. Search for them in various ways, and solve a variety of puzzles inside. The tasks you must perform in each Shrine varies, and you’ll never expect the challenges you’ll face until you enter. Some will involve realistic physics, and some will require you to harness the power of nature, including electricity, wind, fire, and more. Work your way through the traps and devices inside, utilizing your runes and think outside the box to earn special items and other rewards that will help you on your adventure.
- Be prepared and properly equipped – With an entire world waiting to be explored, you’ll need a variety of outfits and gear to reach every corner. You may need to bundle up with warmer clothes or change into something better suited to the desert heat. Some clothing even has special effects that, for example, can make you faster or stealthier.
- Battling enemies requires strategy – The world is inhabited with enemies of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own attack method and weaponry, so you must think quickly and develop the right strategies to defeat them.
- amiibo compatibility – The Wolf Link amiibo from Twilight Princess HD, the Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series amiibo are all compatible with this game. Tap the Wolf Link amiibo (sold separately) to make Wolf Link appear in the game. Wolf Link will attack enemies on his own and help you find items you’re searching for. Tap a Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo to receive helpful in-game items or even a treasure chest!
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Mar 03, 2017
- No. of Players: 1 player
- Category: Adventure, Action, RPG
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Developer: Nintendo
Does it have the best combat system in the world? No. Is it the best looking game out there? No. Does it have the best RPG soundtrack ever? No. Can the game make you feel like you are eight years old again? Hell yes. It certainly had that effect with me. It has been a long time since exploring, fighting, and adventuring has so consistently brought a smile to my face. Breath of the Wild is such a wonderful experience that once you play it, you will likely never look at open world games the same again. -DarkStation
How could the Zelda series evolve and reinvent itself to reclaim its spot among the greatest games in the world? According to the Breath of the Wild book, by rewiring its main conventions and tapping them into the freedom template provided by the saga’s very first chapter, adding to them the visual marvels that contemporary technology can achieve, the vastest space for exploration that has ever been created for a Zelda game and a perfect learning cycle that provides Link with an explosive potential for development. -FNintendo
If it really is the last major title that the Wii U ever sees, then it’s a fantastic way to bow out – The Legend of Zelda has never been so perfect. -Cubed3
The Wii U version of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the same amazing, unforgettable experience you can enjoy on the new Nintendo Switch: the game runs pretty smoothly even on the old console, and despite being less powerful, the graphics are almost the same. If you’re not buying Switch and already own a Wii U, this really is a no-brainer. -The Games Machine
Breath of the Wild was born on the Wii U… and it’s the perfect farewell for Nintendo’s old console. There’s some minor technical differences between this one and the Switch version, but Wii U owners will live the same adventure; the ultimate adventure. -Hobby Consolas
Breath of the Wild on Wii U runs at 720p, and has the same, small framerate issues of the Switch version. The loading times are surprinsingly good, considering the size of the game. Anyway, the only important thing to say is that Breath of the Wild on Wii U is as excellent as his Switch brother. -Multiplayer.it
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.