Splatoon 2 for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of Splatoon 2 at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the
Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Splatoon 2 for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
The squid kids called Inklings are back to splat more ink and claim more turf in this colorful and chaotic 4-on-4 action shooter.
For the first time, take Turf War battles on-the-go with the Nintendo Switch™ system, and use any of the console’s portable play styles for intense local multiplayer* action. Even team up for new 4-player co-op fun in Salmon Run!
Two years have passed since the original Splatoon™ game was released, and two years have also passed in Inkopolis! So expect a fresh wave of fashion, not to mention new weapons and gear. Dual wield the new Splat Dualies or stick to mainstays like chargers and rollers, which have been remixed with new strategic possibilities. As always, Turf War is the favored sport among Inklings, but they also dig ranked battles, taking down Octarians in a robust single-player campaign, and battling enemy Salmonids in one dangerous part-time job! No matter which way you play, splat at home or on-the-go with Nintendo Switch. Staying fresh never felt so good.
- Turf War – Team up in fierce 4-on-4 multiplayer battles* to see which team can cover the most turf with ink
- Salmon Run – 2-4 players* can team up for co-op fun and defeat waves of enemy Salmonids.
- New weapons – Dual wield the new Splat Dualies and avoid getting splatted with the new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics, and all special weapons are brand-new.
- Local and Online Multiplayer – In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles*, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return**
- New ways to play – Play with the Joy-Con™ controllers or the Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controller (sold separately), both of which support motion controls for better aiming
- Fresh Updates – Similar to the Splatoon™ game for the Wii U™ console, updates will roll out post-launch, adding new content and in-game events.
- Smart Device Support** – An upcoming smart-device application for the Nintendo Switch system will allow players to set play appointments with friends and teammates, as well as voice chat with friends during play sessions.
- LAN Play – Up to 10 docked systems – eight players and two spectators – can connect via wired LAN (additional accessories required; sold separately). This feature allows players to create local Private Battle tournaments without the need for an internet connection. Local wireless play is perfect for your regular gaming get-togethers, but LAN Play is where it’s at when you want to organize a serious tournament.
- Customize – Change your Inkling’s style with different weapons, headgear, clothes, and shoes. Gear isn’t just aesthetic; it offers different boosts in battles.
- amiibo – Compatible with all Splatoon™ series amiibo™ figures. By tapping these amiibo, the figure’s character will appear in the game and befriend players. Befriend an amiibo character and they will remember favorited weapons, gear, outfits and option settings.
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Jul 21, 2017
- No. of Players: up to 8 players
- Category: Action, First Person, Multiplayer
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Developer: Nintendo
The improved single-player experience, the enhanced and multitude of online modes for all skill levels and Salmon Run which is just a ton of fun make Splatoon 2 the complete Switch game. The game’s style and charm are terrific and it runs at an amazing 1080p 60fps rock solid the entire time. With a year or more of updates promised and regular Splatfests planned, Splatoon 2 will among your most played games for a while to come. -Vooks
Splatoon 2 takes what was great of the original game and improves every aspect, every detail of the experience. It’s a fun and compelling product, a true Nintendo game. -Multiplayer.it
Splatoon 2 is an incredible shooter that improves on the original in almost every single way. But if you still have a Wii U and don’t care about taking it on the go, there might not be enough new content to justify the purchase. -Pocket Gamer UK
A great evolution of Splatoon’s original formula, but doesn’t do enough to become a real contender on the competitive scene. -IGN Spain
It’s all splendid, five-star quality gaming, except none of it works with the Switch’s most distinctive characteristic: You can’t play multiplayer on split screen with a single Switch. You need two copies of the game and two consoles minimum to get your multiplayer on, a missed opportunity and a disappointment given how well this game could play with two people. New York Daily News
© 2017 Nintendo.
This game allows you to save game data on the amiibo figure. Game data must be deleted before saving data from another amiibo compatible game.
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.