Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
Take a Pokémon™ journey to the Kanto region with your steadfast partner, Eevee!
Feel like a real Pokémon Trainer as you travel through the Kanto region in the Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Eevee! games with Poké Ball™ Plus. The power of a Pokémon Trainer lies in the palm of your hand.
Become the best Pokémon Trainer as you battle other Trainers, Gym Leaders, and the sinister Team Rocket. Catch Pokémon in the wild using a gentle throwing motion with either a Joy-Con™ controller or a Poké Ball™ Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life. You can also use button controls in Handheld Mode. Share your adventure with family or friends using a second Joy-Con or Poké Ball Plus (sold separately). You can even connect to the Pokémon™ GO app* using a compatible smartphone to bring over Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region!
Explore the vibrant region of Kanto—home to beloved characters like Brock, Misty, and the nefarious trio Jessie, James, and Meowth! Throughout the story, your bond with your partner Pokémon grows stronger as you care for it and travel together. See the world in style by customizing Eevee and your Trainer with a selection of outfits. True-to-size wild Pokémon roam around in the game—catch them like a real Pokémon Trainer by using timing and a well-placed Poké Ball™. Battle and trade with other players who own the game via local wireless or online**. Go on a stroll with your favorite Pokémon in your Poké Ball Plus to level them up, and to receive in-game rewards after returning them to the game. Connect to Pokémon GO* to transfer caught Kanto-region Pokémon, including Alolan and Shiny forms, as well as the newly discovered Pokémon, Meltan, from that game to this one!
- Become the best Pokémon Trainer on an adventure with Eevee!
- Encounter Pokémon™ in the Kanto region and beloved characters like Brock and Misty as you foil the plans of Jesse, James, Meowth, and the rest of Team Rocket
- Play the entire game in Handheld Mode, with a single Joy-Con™ controller, or the Poké Ball™ Plus accessory which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life
- Take your Pokémon for a stroll in Poké Ball™ Plus to level them up, and to receive in-game rewards after returning them to the game.
- Gently shake Poké Ball™ Plus to hear a Pokémon that has been put inside from Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Eevee!
- Every Poké Ball™ Plus contains your very own Mythical Pokémon Mew!**
- Share a Pokémon adventure together anytime, anywhere on one system by using another Joy-Con™ controller or Poké Ball™ Plus accessory (sold separately) to catch and battle alongside another player!
- Connect with the Pokémon™ GO* app on compatible smartphones to transfer caught Kanto-region Pokémon, including Alolan and Shiny forms, as well as the newly discovered Pokémon, Meltan!
- Connect Poké Ball™ Plus to the Pokémon™ GO*** app to catch Pokémon in the real world and gather items from Poké Stops without viewing your smartphone screen—while carrying a Pokémon from the Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon™: Let’s Go, Eevee! games
- Battle and trade with other players who own the game via local wireless or online**
- Other online features include Mystery Gifts**
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2018
- No. of Players: 2 players simultaneous
- Category: Adventure, Role-Playing, Multiplayer
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Developer: GAME FREAK Inc.
Nintendo and Game Freak have managed something quite special with Pokémon: Let’s Go. It’s a game that is so clean and streamlined that it is a near-perfect entry-level Pokémon experience for people new to the series. At the same time, it so perfectly taps into nostalgia that the oldest of old fans – people who really should have moved on, but can’t because Pokémon is so damn charming – can find new ways to appreciate their hobby all over again. –Digitally Downloaded
Gamefreak managed to enhance the nostalgia of past games with creative improvements. Regardless if you are a veteran or a beginner, there are loads of incentives to catch em all. –4Players.de
Somewhere in the middle between a regular Pokémon episode and an entry-level spin-off, Pokémon Let’s Go manages to entertain both the seasoned player and the newcomer. It’s easy, OK, but not less fun, and returning to Kanto is a treat. –Eurogamer Italy
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu/Eevee is not a total reboot of Pokémon, nor is it entirely the console experience that many fans have asked for, but it goes a long way to making a very familiar game feel at least momentarily fresh. Most of the mechanical changes are for the better and help make Pokémon a great casual RPG for just about anyone. Most critically, it allows longtime fans a not-too-jarring glimpse into what might be the future of their beloved franchise. –DarkStation
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.