Dragon Quest Builders for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of Dragon Quest Builders at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Dragon Quest Builders for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
Gather, craft, and build the kingdom of your dreams to restore the ruined world of Alefgard!
As the legendary Builder, you’ll construct rooms, towns, and defenses while fighting monsters. In Terra Incognita, build freely, share creations online, battle in an arena, and access exclusive content to the Nintendo Switch™ version of the game!
You’re the only one in Alefgard who can rebuild and level up its ruined towns to attract new residents and raise their strength. But be wary: increasing a town’s level will also lure the Dragonlord’s monsters! So, join residents and fight back! When you defeat monsters and break blocks of the environment, you’ll earn materials for crafting items and building structures. Enjoy content exclusive to the Nintendo Switch version in Terra Incognita: ride a Great Sabrecub, slay foes for Pixel Blocks, and use them to build a Dragon Quest Game Pak so you can access more items for building! The land is yours to rebuild… The goddess Rubiss has spoken!
- Gather materials, craft items, and build towns to fulfill your destiny as the legendary Builder
- As you build rooms and defenses, towns level up and residents grow stronger
- An open world adventure with real time battles against monsters and bosses
- Discover side quests, treasure chests, and building schematics during your travels
- Build to your hearts’ content in Terra Incognita, the free-build mode
- Battle waves of monsters at the arena in Terra Gladiatoria
- Upload your creations online or download buildings made by other players
- Nintendo Switch version of the game Exclusive content: gather special materials with the Great Sabrecub to unlock retro customization options, including the Dragon Quest Game Pak
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Feb 09, 2018
- No. of Players: To be determined
- Category: Role-Playing, Action, Adventure
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Developer: Square Enix
Any Minecraft-minded players out there will love it. [Issue #32 – March/April 2018, p. 73] –NF Magazine
The gravest mistake that could be made regarding Dragon Quest Builders would be to liken it to “yet-another-Minecraft-clone.” That could not be farther from the truth as, while of course the similarities are undeniable, this game is its own thing altogether and does some things better than Minecraft, and vice versa. Both may well appeal to the same kind of audience when it comes to broad-minded players, while maybe both being so different will make Minecraft purists detest it and Minecraft detractors absolutely love it. At any rate, it is a solid experience faithful to the Dragon Quest franchise that suffers only from very minor gripes with the gameplay and comes highly recommended for anyone who sees in there something that tickles their fancy. –Cubed3
Dragon Quest Builders is a motivating game that skilfully combines block building with RPG elements. –GamePro Germany
In case you missed the chance to discover Alefgard on PS4, this re-release for Nintendo Switch could be for you. –Everyeye.it
Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.