Darkest Dungeon for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of Darkest Dungeon at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Darkest Dungeon for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
Darkest Dungeon is a challenging gothic roguelike turn-based RPG about the psychological stresses of adventuring.
Recruit, train, and lead a team of flawed heroes through twisted forests, forgotten warrens, ruined crypts, and beyond. You’ll battle not only unimaginable foes, but stress, famine, disease, and the ever-encroaching dark. Uncover strange mysteries, and pit the heroes against an array of fearsome monsters with an innovative strategic turn-based combat system.
- The Affliction System – battle not only monsters, but stress! Contend with paranoia, masochism, fear, irrationality, and a host of gameplay-meaningful quirks!
- Striking hand-drawn gothic crowquill art style
- Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters
- Narration system to celebrate your successes…and failures
- 16 (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
- Camp to heal wounds or deliver inspiring speeches.
- Rest your weary, shell-shocked characters in town at the Tavern or the Abbey to keep their stress in check.
- Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including character permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay
Can you stem the tide of eldritch horrors erupting across your family’s ancestral estate?
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Jan 18, 2018
- No. of Players: 1 player
- Category: Role-Playing, Strategy, Adventure
- Publisher: Red Hook Studios
- Developer: Red Hook Studios
Dark atmosphere, grim locations and outright horrifying enemies and dungeons, make this game a gem of an RPG that sets itself apart from anything else on the system. The use of the Nintendo Switch’s touch screen is great and adds to the experience even more. -Vgames
While the font size is a little too small for mobile demands, the core of the game of course is still the same. And that means that now also Switch users can enjoy this beautiful and challenging tactics-rpg with its excellent art design. -4Players.de
Even while wading through some minor issues, Darkest Dungeon is enthralling. Even if I crave sunshine and rainbows after spending too much time in this world, it sticks in the back of my mind and I idly think about what team I’ll put together to try to mount my next dungeon crawl. It’s a dark and gloomy game, but the overall blend of combat, exploration, and town management adds up to a fantastic gameplay loop that sucks away time as you try to outwit the deadly creatures and obstructions all around the darkest dungeon. -NintendoWorldReport
An awesome port that may not be easy for newcomers but offers an interesting and deep gameplay proposal that can draw you into its world almost forever. -IGN Spain
Darkest Dungeon is a fantastic game for Nintendo Switch. -3DJuegos
A fantastically well-designed and presented roguelike, that makes your heroes’ mental health just as important as their physical well-being. -Metro GameCentral
While I’m glad that I waited for Darkest Dungeon to hit the Switch, I still have misgivings. It’s certainly better on the go now than it was on the Vita, if for no other reason than the screen is simply larger, but it doesn’t feel like a great fit. However, in docked mode it’s still the same amazing game that it’s always been, although it looks sharper on PS4. After holding out all this time to finally get the optimal experience, there’s just no easy answer. However, one thing does remain clear — now that the devs have added even more tweaks and amenities, the core experience is still outstanding no matter what platform it’s on. -GameCritics
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.