Blaster Master Zero for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of Blaster Master Zero at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the
Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Blaster Master Zero for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
Blaster Master Zero is a 8-bit style top-down & sideview 2D action-adventure game that hearkens back to the golden age of the NES.
Using the original 1988 NES title “Blaster Master” from Sunsoft as a base, with the addition of new areas and bosses, new gameplay elements such as extra sub-weapons, improved gameplay, a more robust scenario, refined and expanded exploration mechanics, and more.
This of course includes new areas and bosses, and new gameplay elements such as extra sub-weapons, improved gameplay when battling outside of your SOPHIA 3rd tank, a more robust scenario, refined and expanded exploration mechanics, and more.
- On the sideview maps, take control of the battle tank SOPHIA III and explore your surroundings as you search for the entrance to the dungeon where the area’s boss lurks.
- Once you find a dungeon entrance, exit SOPHIA III and make your way inside as the hero Jason and take on the mutants inside in top-down mode.
- Defeat the mid-bosses and area bosses to acquire new items, sub-weapons, upgrades to SOPHIA III and Jason’s equipment, and new abilities and move to the next area.
- Incorporation of HD Rumble features into various aspects of the gameplay.
- Player 2 can provide support for Player 1 as they traverse through the game in the co-op multiplayer mode.
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Mar 09, 2017
- No. of Players: 2 players simultaneous
- Category: Action, Adventure
- Publisher: INTI CREATES CO., LTD.
- Developer: INTI CREATES CO., LTD.
Blaster Master Zero is the definitive version of a flawed classic, vaporizing all the sludge that slowed its predecessor down. [Issue #27 – May/June 2017, p. 24] -NF Magazine
Blaster Master Zero is the Blaster Master follow-up we’ve been waiting for since 1988. Is it a revolutionary game? Probably not. But it is a dang fine video game that completely (blaster) masters what it sets out to do. With an amazing progression, fun co-op multiplayer, and absolutely gorgeous retro style, Inti Creates has created a new classic and must-buy for the Nintendo Switch. -NintendoWorldReport
Blaster Master Zero is the definition of a retro remake done right. Inti Creates did a phenomenal job of improving every aspect of the original to make in an enjoyable experience for existing fans and newcomers alike so hop in your tank and start having a blast. -Video Chums
Blaster Master Zero is a loving recreation that serves as both a companion and in some ways a replacement for the original. While I’ll always see myself going back to the NES classic for the rest of my days, Zero is a good way to introduce the series to a newcomer without scaring them off. -Destructoid
Blaster Master is back 30 years after its original release on NES with a remake that represents all the innovations and magic it had. -3DJuegos
There are two categories of people I would recommend Blaster Master Zero to: fans of the original Blaster Master and those looking for an accessible introduction to Metroidvanias. [06/2017, p.62] -CD-Action
SUNSOFT is a registered trademark of the SUNCORPORATION.
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.