ASTRAL CHAIN for Nintendo Switch [eShop Download Codes]
Get your copy of ASTRAL CHAIN at no cost using our giveaway download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem ASTRAL CHAIN for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still available copies left from our digital codes vault.
MASTER MULTIPLE COMBAT STYLES IN THIS SYNERGETIC ACTION GAME!
Humanity’s last chance against an interdimensional invasion is a special living weapon called the Legion. As a rookie officer in the elite police task force Neuron, you and your Legion will work together to solve cases and save humankind.
The ASTRAL CHAIN game gives you full control over two characters at once for thrilling Synergetic Action, courtesy of PlatinumGames. Alternate between several Legion types and skills to save the world your way.
ASTRAL CHAIN features character designs by the acclaimed manga artist Masakazu Katsura (ZETMAN, Video Girl Ai), and marks the directorial debut of PlatinumGames’ Takahisa Taura (designer of NieR:Automata). Hideki Kamiya, director of the Bayonetta game and writer/supervisor of the Bayonetta 2 game, provides supervision.
- Players can control the protagonist and a special weapon called a Legion simultaneously, building stylish combos by using both characters in tandem
- There are multiple Legions in the game, each with different combat styles and abilities. Players can even strategically change between Legions at will during real-time battles
- This apocalyptic setting is full of intricate details and interesting characters, including citizens and suspects you can interact with in the city, others in the special police task force, and your twin sibling
- Use the abilities of the Legion not only in battle but also for investigating cases and solving environmental puzzles
- Uncover the secrets of the alternate dimension called the Astral Plane, where the mysterious invaders originate
- ASTRAL CHAIN is directed by Takahisa Taura, known for his work as the game designer on NieR:Automata, and supervised by Hideki Kamiya, creator of the Bayonetta series
- Platform: Nintendo Switch
- Release Date: Aug 30, 2019
- No. of Players: up to 2 players
- File Size: 9.6 GB
- Category: Action
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Developer: PlatinumGames Inc
Astral Chain is one of the best action games I’ve ever played and is now my favorite title from PlatinumGames because of how it manages to deliver solid action and be innovative at the same time. The investigative sections and unique relationship formed between player and Legion bring something fresh to the action genre as well. When PlatinumGames is able to branch out with interesting new ideas like with the first Bayonetta and The Wonderful 101, they usually strike gold, and Astral Chain does nothing to stop that trend. It stands as a shining spot in both Nintendo and PlatinumGames’ lineups, and is obviously one of the best and most innovative games to release in 2019. –DualShockers
Astral Chain is one of the best experiences of the genre on Nintendo Switch. PlatinumGames has managed to revitalize the gameplay and take its complexity and sensations further than it has ever done before. The combination of character and legion implies having to take into account double the elements while fighting, which at the same time allows for better combos and a comforting sensation whilst carrying out whatever movements we want to. –Areajugones
A brilliant game that’s deep and offers accessibility for people who struggle as well as people who want to master every inch of the combat. In a crowded marketplace, Astral Chain stands out as a unique, interesting game that you’d be foolish to pass up on. –God is a Geek
After the peerless Bayonettas, this is the best game Platinum has yet made – and better yet, it reflects a developer growing in talent and ambition. [Issue#337, p.108] –Edge Magazine
This might as well be Platinum’s most ambitious game yet. And while they definitely don’t hit every mark, the technical achievement and the mix of varied elements will help you over a few shortcomings. –4Players.de
Main Character Design ©Masakazu Katsura/SHUEISHA. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2019 Nintendo.
Download[Step 1] Like
|[Step 2] Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.